The insurance you need when self-employed

Enjoy the freedom of being your own boss, while building a safety net to protect your hustle, and your finances.

Browse the insurance products that self-employed workers need most. Compare quotes from major insurance providers, and apply online for coverage.


Term life insurance

Term life insurance provides a tax-free and lump sum amount that can be used to cover your outstanding debts, and help your family maintain their standard of living in case of your premature death. Learn more.

Risks managed

Loss of life.

Critical illness insurance

This insurance pays a lump sum if you were to be diagnosed with an illness. This lump sum can be used to supplement you income, cover any out of pocket costs of treatment, or to go on a groovy vacation when you conquer your illness. Learn more.

Risks managed 

Inability to work, critical illness.

Disability insurance

This insurance product replaces your income if you experience a disability. A disability is any condition that prevents you from working such as an injury resulting from an accident, or a debilitating long-term illness like heart disease, cancer, diabetes or depression.

Risks managed 

Inability to work, critical illness. Learn more.

Health Spending Account (HSA)

An HSA lets you to run your personal medical expenses through your business, giving you a huge tax advantage. You can also write off expenses that are usually not covered under standard health insurance plans, like mental health or orthodontics. If you have employees, HSAs are also great option to manage the cost of health benefits. Learn more.

Risks covered 

Out of pocket health expenses. 

Unsure what insurance you need?

We can help.

Take 2 minutes to answer a few questions.

It's all confidential.